BSP Bolingbrook IL

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john horn

Reaction score
Called BPS service 3 times over a 3 week time span and never once got a retuen call. Always had to leave a message in voice mail. Called Nitro customer service, they thought nothing of it and emailed the dealer to call me. That was Thursday, no call as of yet. This is such a bad business practice, buy a new Nitro and hope nothing goes wrong. Eventually this problem will have to be taken care of if Nitro really wants to be a front runner in the bass boat market. I really think that a upper management change needs to happen. I read about this problem with many owners. Nitro why is this happening????????????

Changed my mind about my post. Good luck.

All the best,

Glenn

I understand your frustration, but don't be too quick to blame Nitro CS for 1 or 2 people who take zero pride in their job. These problems happen with GM, Ford, Triton, Bass Cat, and so on. By the way, Nitro is a frontrunner. If not, I doubt you would have given them a second look. Good luck.

I understand your frustration too but stories like yours are the reason why i would never buy a boat from a BPS. Big box customer service is non existant.

I went with a local dealer on both of my Nitro's and i could not be happier with the boats or the service i get.

I know there are many great Nitro dealers out there. You would think in an area like Chicago they would watch the dealers to see how they preform. The thing with the other companies you metioned is that there is compatetion. If you do not like the service of one automotive dealer there is another within a 15 minute drive. With BPS it is atleast an hour drive to the next location. Don't get me wrong I love the boat and am not trying to bash Nitro I just think the "after the sale" service needs work. I also am not blaming the CS people, they tried called and emailed the dealer. It shows the dealer does not care to call a customer back or Nitro direct. Employess are a companies best saleman and a bad employee hurts the company and end users. Resale value is hurt if a company has a bad rep. I took care of the problem myself but dont think that should be the cae with a 6 month old boat.

The ups and downs of Customer Service with Tracker are a rec urring thenme here. Your issue does look like a bad behavior from a dealer... Good Luck. Oh, and stay on Corporate witgh the contact info yoiu used the first time. Let them know that the dealer has not responded.:(

TritonGlenn - Was my meaasge that bad? I am not trying to start a bashing trend.

The only advice I can offer is be persistant and be patient. You may want to look up one of those independent Tracker dealers in your area. I have been waiting for two and a half months.

graphicideas,

I read my original reply, and it could have been taken as being too harsh. I'm having too good of a weekend to ruin it with such things, so I thought better of it and deleted it.

Hope you get your issues taken care of.

All the best,

Glenn

Quit calling and go into the store. Get the Marine Manager and explain your problem. Email and calling is not a good way to do business. Convenient but not effective. You will get results if you go in. Not to defend bad customer service but you don't know the situation at the store, there at a thousand reasons why they have not been able to get back to you. None of them good, but there are reasons.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back