Brrrrrrrrr!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
It's starting...

30 degrees this morning...

Frozen dew on the windshield!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

az

Ahh, now here comes Cabin Fever!! They've go Cabin Fever!!!

We're actualy supposed to hit the high 40's on Thursday morning, BRRRRRRR!!!

Should be 75 on Saturday afternoon, planning for Eli and I to break in his new rod/reel!

All you Yankee's just let me know when you want to come on down!! Cold beer, Hot tub and a lake 5 mins from the house!!!

I love this time of year with its great fishing, fewer citizens on the water, beautiful fall colors, and sleeping-in because it stays dark until after 7 am and when I get home there's always a football game on the tv.

Da Bear

Fast fingers again. Near 90 again here today with lows in the upper 60's. Yep, gettin' wintertime. LOL

Bruce M

Hey Trep, I'm at Kentucky Lake the 17th thru the 21st. Care to come up and show me your ****? ;-)

Only hit 45 here in Cincy this morning but my office feels just as cold!!!

SP

SP - I'd love to but we're leaving on the 21st for NY for a long weekend, and need to take care of business before I go. If you want info on where I caught my fish and on what let me know, it's no secret. I'll grab my KY lake map and give you VERY good directions. I caught 7 bass that day, besides the big girl, had a nice 14.5 incher and a decent 12 incher in same area. I think 5 of my 7 came in the same cove.

Trep

Trep,

From what I've seen on the Kentucky Lake reports, the bass are moving up into the coves for the Fall Feeding Frenzy! I'll email you tonight (after I get the new tub surround caulked!).

Uh Oh, I think we just hijacked another thread!!! ;-)

Sorry Andy Z.

SP

Tox - I HOPE not!!! LOL If this was April i'd try that spot again! Why do you THINK i'm giving them the detailed coordinates NOW!!! BBWWWAAAA

Back