Brian

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dealer said were looking at the end of this month.. I am crossing my fingers, I gotta get out on the water.. How you doing, been getting out on the river? I hear the fish are starting to move up in the shallows and coves, getting ready to bed.

I got out on New Year's Day. Not even a nibble. If the weather is good, would you like to go next Sunday?

Would love to... but NFC and AFC Playoffs next Sunday. My Eagles are in gotta watch the game, You can the boy out of Phili, but you can't take the Phili out of the boy...I Will take a rain check on the offer, thanks for asking..

Your in luck!! I just got through installing a big screen with satelite on the boat!!! lol. No problem, some other time for sure. We need to hook up. We keep talking about it, and never do!!! Life is so busy sometimes. If not this weekend, I have both Saturday and Sunday available for the following weekend.

The following weekend may work out, no football. Give me a call next week, 904-891-3219

Back