brain power

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen this but it is cool.

The phenomenal power of the human mind. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

NOTE: I read this somewhere and I just had to pass it around. I do not know the origins of the text

I don't know why those two posts are like they are. I can't seem to edit them. Damn, i'm a stupid user ohhh nooooo. I suppose it had to happen some day.

It is so clear. I can read that with no problem, but all the other posts are a little scrambled!

Brad, I have fished Wapello many times. I don't beleive there are any yellow bass in there. The lake can at times produce some pretty good LM, I have caught several in the 5/6 lb range. The pads don't usually show up until later in the season, but there is plenty of submerged structure. When the the water warms the east end of the beach can be very good on towards the point and the out (south) about 40 ft. The west end can be good near the north silt dam, plenty of brush just under the surface. The water quality is very good and clear. Good luck. Heck it could still be a good time to fish it with temps rising againthis weekend.

Ed, Wapello is south of Ottumwa on hwy 273 off of 63.

Back