Braidwood lake in Braidwood IL today

• Thread starter Jim Brone [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/685
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Brone

Reaction score
It sure felt great to tie into some quality LM's today. It was cold and very windy. But as you know,that makes for great fishing.
100_1237.JPG

How warm was the water? I'm assuming the cooling lakes are considerably warmer. My local lake was 42 degrees. No bites for me but it was good to be out there.

The part of the lake in which this fish was caught was 58 deg.

Wow Jim, congrats on getting out there, and with this wind, ....it must have been brutal. (Surprised they didn't red flag)

Waiting for Heidecke to open April 1st, but will get to Braidwood a handful of times between now and June.

Any of you guys going to LaSalle opener? The 20th I believe. I plan to be there, hope to see some others waiting in line for the gates to open! Be careful in the fog if you do go.

Wind you say? How about today? I was going to go again today but that would obviously been a bad idea.

Not going to Lasalle Corey, at least not until I go pick up the boat from storage at my parent's garage, in a few more weeks. Hoping to hit Heidecke at least twice in April though. egMike

Back