BPS rod selection

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Shenton

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever noticed how inconsistant BPS is with the different lines of house brand rods.

One will have all sizes and weights except say for instance a 6' M one piece.

An other will have that 6' M one piece, but not have a 7' in a two piece.

Yet another will have that 6' M one piece and the 7' two piece, but not have a two peice 6' M,

Etc, Etc, Etc......

One would think that they could get it together.....

I know what you mean. Along the same line, I tried getting airline ticket prices from several different travel agencies for an annual trip to Canada. Using the exact same criteria for each agency, I received a different price from just about every agent contacted, all MUCH higher than the posted price on the airline's own websites.

One would think that they could get it together.....(LOL!)

I am a travel agent, and it's a dirty business. We are worse than used car dealers ;-)

Based on volume, each agency gets a slightly different fare from the vendor. But we also have creative control over the price, so we can mark up as we see fit. The agency that gave you the high price, probably didn't know you were shopping around and tried to pad their commision. Just go with someone in the middle and whom you trust. The "cheap" guy is never a good idea. But neither is the most expensive.....

Back