BPS Preferred Rewards Membership

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim in VA

Reaction score
Here's a scary thing - got in the mail yesterday a notice that I was a BPS "Preferred Rewards Member" in a newsletter format with some coupons. This is different from past mailings where BPS offered me some other type of "preferred" membership for a set price. This one was different in that it said I was already a member by virtue of the fact that - get this - I was among the top 10% of customers by sales. YIKES!!! Good thing my wife didn't see that! Sure, I've bought a few rods/reels, lures and baits over the past couple of years, not to mention some clothing for the family and I, and some boating supplies, but could it really have added up to THAT much!?!? Come to think of it, looking at my list of categories, maybe I have!! :D:D:D Anyone else get this mailing?

JC

Heeeeey welcome to the club. Didn't they tell you about the special prefered members stall in the men's room?

Like Groucho Marx said....."I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member". :lol:

Harpo

I got one some time back Jim if it's the same as I was thinking of. The only problem I had was that it came about a month too late to use the coupons.

Uncle Billy