BPS Nashville

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Durham

Reaction score
Hey all, going to BPS, Nashville exactly one week from today. Big deal for me since the closest one is almost 4 hours away! Any recommendations on what to stock up on. I did find a small bait shop that sells Senko cheaper than BPS yesterday only 1 mile from where I work. Not a big selection but they do carry black and the black with blue specks (My favs). Anyway, let me know what kind of bargains and stockup I should be looking for.:p

look in there bargain bins for cranks spinners and buzz baits if you dig enough you can find some good deals

There today and they have YUM soft plastics on sale and as bunch of other stuff I couldn't talk the wife into... not for lack of tryin'!:D

You can check thier flyer online to see what they'll have when you get there.

Hey Jeff, check their website or catalog, if you see anything you want on it that is on sale print the page off and take it with you. Most of the stuff on the web that is a special price wont be the same at the store. If you have the page they will match the price (they can also print the page off at customer service if you left it at home or dont want to print it.)

BJ

Back