BPS - Grapevine 11/28/03

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
Guys, your favorite fat guy (no, not Tox) will be at Bass Pro in Grapevine (Dallas), TX on 11/28/03 (day after the big turkey bash) from 9-5 or thereabouts. You can find me in the fishing section discussing such things as St. Croix rods, X-Point and Diachi hooks, and Gambler baits (not SOB spinnerbaits from BFHP, but Gambler-Bang plastics and spinnerbaits.

Stop by and say Hi. Before you ask, the only freebies I'll have are hugs and no one wants them anyway :).

Sorry Snowman, gonna have my own BPS starting tomorrow. They're having the celebrity shindig tonight, I wasn't invited, I don't know why. The rest of us plebs can start down the road to bankruptcy tomorrow. I can't wait.

Harpo

That's okay, the last time you came to TX, the state IQ dropped... strangely enough, OK's IQ rose... :)

Man - will the OK/TX rivalry never stop? Mike, in case you didn't know, Harpo left TX and went to OK. You have to give him credit there. I, on the other hand, left OK and came to TX. We both have a 14" minimum on most of the lakes, so I would say we are on the same plain. Have fun out at BPS. Do you know Brandon Vaughan? I think he works for the same companies.

Not yet. Oh, I only give Harpo trouble because I can. If I didn't like him, you'd notice my lack of rude references to him. Of course, using that logic, I must love Toxic :)

Let's see if I get this right.

Harpo moving from Texas to Oklahoma, raised the IQ of both states. Of course, I moved from Texas to SC, so the same may be true on my part.

Arrruuufff!

Got many friends in both places.

Tex

Gee Mike I like you too.

I'm bummed. My son Andy and I have been looking forward to the grand opening of the new OKC Bass Pro Shop for months. We were going to be there the first day. Then yesterday he pulls in with a 101 fever... sure enough he's got the flu bug that's going around. Going without him just wouldn't be as much fun. I'll give you all a report in a few days.

Harpo

Tox, if you donate enough money to charity, maybe BPS will let me swim in the tank and you can throw lures at me :)

Heard they maybe putting in a BPS here in KC ???

Tox -- What would you do if you caught the "SnowMan".

-------Take pics and release or-------"I'm not going there"

LOL :eek:{} HaleDamage

Dadburnit. I would like to make the drive up but I'm commited to an all-day event setting up and monitoring a satellite dish system at the A&M...oops....TEXAS LONGHORN game.

maybe next time

p.s.: that BPS kicks-ass

Don't forget about me guys.. 9:30 until about 5:30 or so (or until I get kicked out for arguing about my boat :) ).

Just don't tell anybody that you're "urinated off" or they'll kick you out for being a dork.

Harpo

Back