BPS coming to Mall of America in Minneapolis

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Finally BPS is coming to Mall of America here in the Twin Cities. Just heard it on the morning news. There's in article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune this morning. Haven't read the article yet since Minneapolis paper is a rag, but I'll have to pick one up this morning.

The Mall is starting a phase two. Ikea has already built a store there that will join right on to the new part. Hopefully That's what BPS is going to do . I 'm very excited that will put it about 15min down the hwy. from home.

They just built another Cabala's north of the cities a large Gander Mountain right here in my suburb and they are also building a Sportmans Warehouse up the street Dick's is also in about 5 min. away.

I can not wait .:D:rolleyes:;):lol::p:wub::wacko::cool::blink:

MARK

Hey Mark, I just read that story this morning also. I sure hope it goes through, we can have have enough fishing stores!

Hi Alex,

I sure hope so to.According to the paper it sounded as though the only thing that needed to be resolved was the parking issue with the city . I think we know that will be resolved rather quickly. The Mall of America needs something exactly like BPS. Lets keep are fingers crossed.

I seen a concept drawing on channel 9 from BPS would join up with the mall it was beautiful.

and looked to be all 3or 4 stories hi ! It looked very cool. and at 300,000sq. ft. wow.

Alex do you do any tournament or club fishing ?

Mark

Competition is good for the consumer and you sound like you guys will have plenty of it. My uncle sells guns for gander mountain up there too, I wonder what he thinks.

Mark, Yes, I am in two different leagues. One is the Coca-cola Bassin' league which has 6 weekend tourneys throughout the summer, its pretty amateur, some guys fish with their wives. My other league is the West Metro Bass League which just started up last year. This league has 10 Monday night tournaments and it more serious then my other league, most guys have 10,20, or 30 thousand dollar boats and are pretty good. Both are team leagues and have money involved, but my weekend league is cheaper. Do you fish any leagues?

Musky man, there will definitely be some competition with the additin of a BPS. We already have Gander Mountain, Cabelas, Dicks, Sportsmans and Mills Fleetfarm(wich has a good amount of fishing gear).

Back