BPS Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Had the oppurtunity to hang out for a few minutes with a few of NTOWS regulars today. Mac and Mini worked the OKC Classic today and Harpo was able to swing by the store for a while. I only had a few minutes to talk to them. I must say they were great guys and I am really glad they got to come to OKC this year.

In a separate thread, Carlos relates a bad experience he had while at the Hampton BPS while Berry and Glenn explain why that probably happened. I can tell all without a doubt, that none of the BPS stores would have a problem if people like BJ worked for them. Going back a couple of years on this site, I have never 'met' anyone else with the work attitude, desire to learn, teach and help people as B.J. Laster! Search more like him out BPS and turn some of the bad stories you have been getting into good stories..

Uncle Billy

It was really nice to meet you too BJ,...and a BIG thank you to Sooner for making the trip over to see us. What a weekend!! We ended up leaving Detroit Friday at 3pm, so we DID make it into St. Louis for the evening store festivities. We were super busy there and it never let up...had a GREAT time there, in Springfield, Broken Arrow and OKC!! Getting driven around in a Suburban was nice too....no hassles with driving or rental cars, etc..etc. Denny and Matt were a blast to talk to and we had a bunch of laughs and good conversations. They are both really great people, and it's fun to hear what it's "really like" making a living as a Pro Fisherman...it's not easy by any stretch!!

(Not that we ever assumed it was,.....but they both verified that it IS NOT!! LOL)

Anyway,..we want to get back to the Oklahoma stores ASAP.....those are some really nice people over there,....but don't let anyone tell you it's never windy in Oklahoma....holy tornado Batman,....ENOUGH already!! LOL!!! ;)

Thanks again Harpo and BJ!! We'll be back to your 'hood soon.....Oklahoma is FUN!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back