BPS Atlanta - Great Service!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Gang - As you may remember, my Mom got me a Stereo/CD and speaker combo from Basspro.com for my birthday last month. Since I got it the CD player would only play a CD about 10% of the time. The other 90% it would give me an error that the manual said to try and reset the unit, which I did over and over with no better results. It seemed that it would load the CD but NOT turn/spin it.

I read the on-line return policy of BPS, and dreaded the idea of taking the WHOLE thing speakers, wiring and all out of the boat to return it for a new one. So... We had to be near Bass Pro Atlanta last week to get our Puppy so I brought the shipping reciept, the original box and just the head unit with me. I waited patiently and explained to the Customer Service guy what had happened and that I wanted to just exchange the main unit. He said "No problem son, just go back and get a new on in a box and bring it to me". Went into the store, had to ask an employee to get me one from the back (they didn't have the stereo's out in boxes). Brought the new in-box unit to the Customer Service guy, he helped me pull out just what I needed, asked twice "Are you sure thats all you need, take anything you think you'll need or might have forgotten so you do not need to come back for this." The whole thing took 10 mins while my wife/kids were at the Lego Outlet Store!!

When we got home, I reinstalled the head unit, hooked up the power and BAM!! The first CD and everyone since has loaded and played perfectly!!

It was GREAT service, timely and friendly!!

Thanks BPS!!!

Those are the kind of "customer service" stories I want to hear...

I too have had great customer service from BPS in Atlanta. Extremely friendly staff throughout the entire store.

That's great Trep. My experiences with BPS have always been positive. The BPS Service Center in Springfield stayed past closing to install a new winch on my trailer and the cost of labor to me was $0--but as to the good will for BPR: priceless.

I've never had anything but good experiences from the Baltimore BPS. More than helpful and friendly counter and floor people.

Uncle Billy

I went to the Baltimore BPS a few months ago while I was back east TDY. It was a week day and there was almost nobody in the store. I could have had the run of the place but I didn't have time to dawdle. I had more than enough folks wanting to be helpful.

Back