BPS 100 MPH Suit

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Tosello

Reaction score
I have had the 100 MPH suit for some time now and in doin my spring cleaning of the boat, I decided to bring in the suit and maybe throw it in the washing machine..... Problem is, i dont see a tag on the suit that tells how it should be washed.

Has anyone ever done this???? Dont think it would ruin it but just want to make sure.. May sound like a dumb question, but I am going to Dale Hollow in 2 weeks and i'm sure i'll be needing it...

Thanks in advance...

Mike

Mike,

I wash my gore-tex and similar garments with Sport-Wash. It's not supposed to clog the pores of the garments. It's also scent free and has no UV brighteners, so I use it to wash my hunting clothes too. You can get it at Wal-mart.

Bob G.
http://www.atsko.com/sportwash.html

LOL...Jammies...

BobG's right..use Sportwash and then dry them in a hot dryer..the heat of a hot dryer is what reactivates the waterproofing mojo.

Thanks Bob & Mac.... I'll run to Wally World in the morning.....

Mike

Also, use a product called Revivex. Spray it on before you put it in the dryer. Works great.

Craig

Come on Toxic, your statements are not true.

I can remember 2 times last August when the jackets came off and we only needed the bibs.

Marke

Mac...that ain't the mojo I was talkin about!!! LOL!!

And Marke, you better get your facts straight.....it was only once!! I swear Mac's got a wedding photo and he has his on.....

BTW, BPS is havin a GREAT sale on them!! You can get all of the colors. Have you seen that yellow set??? Lordy!!

TOXIC

Back