BOYD DUCKETT WINS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike mcmenamin

Reaction score
BOYD DUCKETT WINS BASSMASTER CLASIC WITH 48LBS 10 OZ.

SKEET REESE 2ND WITH 48LBS 4 OZ.

KEVIN VAN DAM 3RD WITH 45LBS 4 OZ.

I think it is TOTALY COOL that a guy from the Federation Nation, with a total career winnings of $123,022.47 and Avg. Per Tournament: $3,514.93, has now cashed a $500k check!!!

Just a shame he's sponsored my Triton instead of Nitro!!! LOL

I agree with Trep. Prob closer to a Mil after the sponsers get ahold of him. Bryan Kerchal would be proud.

Max <><

Great! I think it's cool too. Wow, how darn close could it be? What is it, 6oz.? And VanDam only a little over three lbs. back? If I new KVD was only that amount behind me on the last day, I think I'd be getting sick all over the place.:huh:

Uncle Billy

I was pulling for KVD, but have to admit it that it was refreshing to see a unkown (nationally speaking) win.

Boyd Duckett qualified from the Southern Opens not the Federation.

Mini

Agree with Mini.

He may also be a Federation member (not at all sure), but he qualifed as a pro. Loved the job that Terry McWilliams did, and absolutely thought his interview on the stage was great. Really saw the real effect doing this, had on him.

It was nice to see them put him in the weigh-in line, where he would actually sit in the hot seat for awhile. Nice move by BASS.

Tex

Back