Boy scout pics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Here are some of the pics from this past weekend. We have a lot more, but this is what was sent to me.
Cole.jpg
Cody.jpg
Corey.jpg
Rob & Corey

And yes, that is my wife in the background of the pic with my boy.

We still don't have a good pic of the 5 1/2 lber. I'm hoping somebody's film comes out with it.

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1168/Cole's%20fish

Good pics....Fishing with the kids is a great thing....Where are you fishing at????

My nephew didn't get to make it with me gill fishin' this weekend so I had to catch twice a s many Saturday to make up for it...Funny thing I caught em' all in the morning and the bite died when the wind picked up in the afternoon:huh:

Good job Rob. Nice that you can make a contribution like that. I'm sure those kids will remember it for a long time.

fatrap

Rob

Thats great! I love seeing kids with fish.

Is that your boat along the wall? If so I love the colors, very nice!

BJ

Yeah, that's mine BJ. Be very careful buying a white boat. They look great WHEN they're clean. But they're a bi+c# to keep clean. I have a white boat and a white truck. I'm always cleaning something. LOL

I have a white boat....i feel your pain....trust me....

I pull it with a black truck....whats worse than keeping white clean? BLACK! I wont stay clean for more than an hour (but thats probably because its parked under a tree and I live in a semi rural area.

BJ

Black is THE worst. Even water spots show up easily. Black is another color that looks sweet WHEN it's clean.

I know, i love my truck but its a pain to keep clean. I try to wash it once a week so it stays semi-clean.

BJ

Mmmmmm, is that a thumbprint I see on the fender??:rolleyes:

Harpo

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.......I've gotta run out and look!!! :eek: Actually, I had a neighbor kid ride her bike down the driveway and handlebar rubber rub from the nose to the tail.......I got it out though!!:p

TOXIC

I wasn't aware that happened.....I would have sent flowers to the little girls funeral.;):lol:

Harpo

Back