Boy... did I miss a deal!

• Thread starter Kraig Clement [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig Clement

Reaction score
I foud a 2001 901 DC CDX in A+++++ condition w/ efi 200

loaded out... tournament cover.... every thing I wanted.... I was second on the list of buyers and the 1st guy bought it.... it was a REPO.... It sold for $15900....

I am just sick.... couldn't even sleep last night..

Kraig
Nitro_901.jpg

Those good repo jobs go quickly. It certainly looks like a great boat. On my used Stratos, I was #1 in line. After I bought it, the seller said he had about 8 calls to make.

Maybe next time.

Tex

Kraig, I have seen a lot of deals like that, don't fret. You can check out amercian yacht sales. I don't recall the address, but look it up on Google. They have LOTS of repo deals like that. You can often get them for less then the asking price as the bank just wants to offset their loss. You DO have to be careful though. With repos, it pays to have a qualified marine inspector go through the rig thoroughly, or have a friend in TX that knows what to look for, really comb it over before you go down.

But don't lose any sleep man. If it was meant to be, it would have been.

There's probably a 2002, 929 with an opti for $14,500 waiting with your name on it.

I lost a boat from a repo yard myself last year.

On a brighter note I found a similiar boat with a larger

engine for less money and in better condition 2 weeks later. So stay positive and you'll find the boat that was meant to be yours soon enough.

Reno

I rubbed out the burn marks so I could sell it!! 19 for mine is a good deal. If I go to 18, CIII will drive to my house and slap me like a red headed step-child. LOL!!

TOOXIC

Ted Turner, are you interested?

WWF - Raw!!

The Marine vs. the Fumigator!

50 Caliber Man vs. the Flame Thrower!

Slapper vs. the Match!

Brawn vs. Noxious Gas!

Amen to that Tox...

When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight..call a Marine

Back