Boston Trip Part One

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
This is part one of my senior trip....i have a lot to say..so i'm not sure how many parts there will be to this.

We left last week and flew to Boston.....flying was fun. I havent been on a commercial jet in a long time so it was fun. What happened to peanuts? They gave me a granola bar.

We landed in Boston, loaded the busses, drove to Plymouth and started looking at a few monuments etc. We ended the day on Burial Hill (William Bradford and a few other founding father's grave sites).

We were in Plymouth till Friday. We drove out to Provincetown to see a few monuments, and to go on a whale watch. That was fun. It was a 3 and half hour ride. After about an hour of watching the whales i went into the boat and sat down and talked with a bunch of the girls in my class. ;)

Anyway...its wednesday....Its supposed to be "Senior Rest Day" we get the day off to rest....(Oh yeah....we only walked 48 miles Over the entire trip). I did sleep in..till 8:45 and now I'm loading the boat and going fishing. This is the longest i've gone without fishing since about the first week in March...

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah.....New England is AWESOME. They have their own language up there....ITS SO COOL!

example:

English: You Park Your Car In Harvard Yard

New England: You Pahk Youh Cah in Hahvahd Yahd

or (from a real expierence...LOL LOL LLOL)

BJ: "Where is Burial Hill"

Lady on the street: "Its fathah ovah thahre"

BJ "chuckle, no thats my mom, do you know where burial hill is"

Laday: "No, its fathah up the steet"

(BJ NOW UNDERSTANDS WHAT SHE SAID AND IS EMBARRASED.....i was with a ton of people from my class)

BJ: Thank you VERY much

Lady "no poblem"

Sounds like a great time...

You know, if you need a translator, Marke (Mahk) could help you!!!

az

What ever happened to senior trips to Cancun......Sun, beaches, girls in bikinis.....thats how I spent my senior trip....what memories....:lol:

Bj, glad you had a good time.

Its funny I have lived close to Boston my whole life and i never picked up the "Boston" accent.

Back