Bob G, Bassin Fool, etc

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
When you guys coming out to fish? Bob, you have no excuse. You ain't even called. All these years, and this is how I get treated????

Jim, you coming out this year for some Chazy fun or what?

I know Markey Marke is skipping out on me. Buzz only has time for the tourneys and Tox, well, he's probably going back up there with them there MI fellas in that lil puddle they call a smallie lake.

What about Rick Cahoon, you coming? I don't have too many trips booked so I have a lot of weekends open between tourneys. You guys ought to call and swing up. Just fill the boats up before you get to NY unless you have extra money to burn!

Was planning on this coming weekend, but my son-in-law wants me to take him over on Lake Ontario for some toothy critters (Pike). Only weekend he has off this and next month.

I'm looking at coming out there now the first weekend in June. Last weekend in May I have a party to go to in Syracuse. So not a whole lot of free time for me. P.S. my fishing partner, Greg just picked up a little 1997 Ranger (R-73) which we'll use as our back up boat.

Those pesky bass have been harasssing the heck out of me around my lakes at home. Every time I go pike fishing seems like that's all that bites. I'll make it up ther soon though. Jim:wacko::wacko:

Rob,

I will be coming up on the 27th for 8 to 10 days. Need to finish up on the major repairs from the winter damage. Have not put the dock in yet as the water is so high and have not got the boat in for serviceing as there has been no time. - Douglas

Rob,

I've been out on Champlain 7x since the last week of April and am planning another 3x this week if the weather holds out (I'll fish in the rain...but not thunderstorms). The water temps are finally warming up and the fish are moving in.

E-mail me your phone number....in case I can't find it. Maybe we can hook up the last weekend of May.

Bob G.

Doug,

Give me a shout when you get here if you want me to pick you up one day to fish.

Bob,

Ya got mail.

Back