Boats back and ready for tomorrow!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul P

Reaction score
Got my boat out of storage yesterday and heading out tomorrow AM! Boy that was a long winter.

Thanks to Bob Borget and the crew at Marine USA, the boat is ready for another season. Once again, their service was top notch!

Paul

Bob and the guys always do a great job! Need to get down there and pick up my supplies so I can get ready for the season :D

Paul - You guys got soft water yet??

We sure do Trep, actually we have had soft water for over a month. If i didnt have to fix the boat and go to a class for work i would have been out there three weeks ago at least.

Im going to finish getting the boat ready, and im headed off tommorow. I cant wait. My new Steering cables and helm are installed( being able to steer is a good thing) and all thats left to do it put in my mountian of gear.

Trep if i stick a pig tommorow ill be sure to post it so you southern boys can see what your missing. LOL :lol:

Dam ... my buddy talked me into fishing tomorrow since it rained some today. So instead of fishing today I got some stuff done around the house but mostly sat in my boat getting it and my tackle organized. Now I'm totally distracted waiting to fish tomorrow... I should have gone fishing today!

Anyone fish Mass. today and how did you do?

Paul

I didnt get out either. I spent the day putting in new steering cables and loading the boat up, the did some tree work ar my sisters with the chain saw. Where are you planning to go tommorow Paul? Im thinking about Massapaug in Tingsboro. A guy in my club lives on the lake he tells me they are biting well.

Fished Barehill on Friday and caught a dozen or so on a black/blue senko. Nothing of any size, but bass none-the-less :D

Didn't make it out today ... late night last night and had to sleep one off :(. I was planning on fishing this morning since I have some family stuff this afternoon. Dam it!!!!!!!

Fish are biting in NH, I enjoyed an hour yesterday and this morning in my back yard fishing off the rocks and caught a couple of bass. Looks like spring has made to New England!

Cass

Back