boatless

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom - Always a seat in the S.S. Daddy for ya!

fatrap that reminds me of a story that i heard

a friend was at church, they went to a smaller church, a lady sitting on the front row stood up, went to the back to go to the restrooms. when she came back, her skirt/dress whatever was caught in her hose she was wearing, she walked down in front of the whole church like this and sat back down, she didnt know what she had done till someone was kind enough to tell her...she was quite embarrased

Tom, You can borrow my Jon Boat if you want :), or just go with me to Ghost Lake, with todays temps, I'm thinking Ghost Lake may be thawed out soon. Whoo Hoo

Been with out my boat for 3 weeks now. Finally got over the part of trying to walk around it in the garage. My kids love playing in the garage now.

Its just sad to see the tackle laying in the corner of my garage, all unprotected from the cold weather.

Been boatless for 2 months now,, but picking up my new ride this afternoon,, been a long wait, but it was worth it. I ordered exactly what I wanted.

guys

if it stays as warm as it is today I'll use the kid's wading pool as a raft and paddle around . Chris i'm not sure I want to go to a place called Ghost lake cnn I bring my shotgun ? LOL

Tom, you have to bring your shotgun, it's Warren County!

Here's a Ghost Lake pre-spawn LM.
Ghost Lake May 2004 A.jpg

BJ,

Here is a joke along the same lines.

Pete shows up to work Monday morning with a black eye. His buddy asks him what happened. Pete says he was at church and when the woman in front of him stood up to sing, he noticed her dress tucked into her underwear. Trying to be the doer of good deeds, he reached up and untucked it and she turned around and slugged him. The following Monday, Pete shows up with two black eyes. His buddy asks what happened this time and Pete says, Well, I was at church again and the same woman was sitting in front of me. This time when she stood to sing, her dress was perfect. I figured she liked it the other way, so I started to tuck the dress back in.

Rich D

Fatrap, the water clarity is not mucky, but stained and or the pond is in the shade almost all the time.

Gezz, I can't wait to get there this year. The lake is only 18 acres and does not have a ramp.

This pond is packed with LM's all decent sizes, I have had 12" Bass ripped off my Rapala's from Big LM's last spring in this place. Very cool stuff.

To bad TomMac is scared of a couple Ghosts!

Well she looks fat and mean like the bass I used to catch in Orange Lake Fl. That water sprayed on your shirt backs up my theory.

fatrap

Back