Boatless Bank Trash

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Ya know being BBT ain't so bad here in Florida. Grabbed the surf rods, loaded the truck with all my gear, went to the fish market and grabbed some shrimp (that's a plus cause you can eat yer bait if'n ya don't catch anything), loaded a cooler with a few adult beverages and Gatorade, drove out onto the beach and caught me some supper. Sure did taste good fresh outta the big salt pond!! Best thing was I didn't have to load the boat, gas the boat, dump the boat, trailer the boat, clean the boat and all my gear is still in the back of the truck ready for this weekend cause it's gonna be 90+:p :lol:

IMG00064-20110404-1530.jpg

TOXIC

Chris he proably did!!

Tox, when you coming back, your laydown on Anna is pickin up!;) Ole Teddy didn't fish it during his Weekend Series so I stuck my nose over there late in the afternoon, and stuck a 4 1/2!!:lol:

TC's too proud to fish something I found on his lake!!:lol::lol: Saw he finished 40 something. Not good. Heym wait a second........GIT OFF MY CHIT!!!:lol::lol: Dang poacher!! Truthfully, very few ever catch anything off that tree. I taught you how to fish a Senko too well!!:p

And by the way, I didn't scare off the women.....I find deserted beach because when I go out in my European man-thong, I get mobbed by the women and I lose too many fish:p

TOXIC

I used to go to Crescent but since they blocked off driving South, where the best fishing is, I switched to Villano Beach. They have a 4wd only section and it keeps the tourista's away. There were a ton of jellies on the beach so most retreated. Not me, I waded right out through them. Luckily I never got stung.

TOXIC