Boat show in NC...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
Went to the boat show today in Raleigh, NC. Supposed to be the biggest show this winter here in NC. Did a lot of searching, cam away with a few thoughts. Wasn't totally impressed with the new PT190. Seemed ok, but lot of $$ for what you get in a aluminum boat with a 90 Optimax. Same dealer had a leftover 2005 PT185 and it was a whopping $200 less than the 2006 PT190. I have a hard time figuring out how Tracker dealers can't "deal" on their prices....especially with someone with CASH in hand!

The boat that most impressed me was a Skeeter SX190 with a Yamaha Vmax 150. This boat was fully rigged and loaded with dual Lowrance X47's. Hot foot, pro trim on the steering column. Fully gauges and a downright attractive console! Out the door this boat was $22000.

I am in the early stages of searching for a bass boat, but this boat definitely caught my eye.

Bryan

Coulnt agree with you more Bryan,went to the Atl show and saw a Stratos similar to the Skeeter that made me look twice