boat seats from 929 to 901 will they fit ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
My question is , will the seats from a 2002 929 dc fight into a 2000 901 or be made to fit.

Or can I buy the original covers to redo my seats . Someone must have tried to hang on to one of them when they left the boat suddenly. lol

Mark :)

Mark - The issue isn't one boat to another but the type of pedestal size and type. Is it a pin, does it have locking tabs, is it 1.77 inches, etc, etc. Look at one of the BPS catalogs and see the different types of pedestals and then determine if they are both the same.

Thanks Mac.

Bill I'm sorry if you misunderstood but I was talking about the driver/passenger seats.Thanks for the info though in any case.

Mark

look in my library, I have a set of seats that are in pretty good shape that I used while I recovered mine that I would be willing to sell if you're interested.

velcro, hmuch do you need to part with them? Also if you don't mind me asking hoe much did they charge you torecover yours.

Do you have the center seat?

Mark,:)

Sounds like a fair price. Are there and rips or tears, cigerette burns,knife stab wounds,bullet holes ?

Mark lol

Back