Boat Prices

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I think they will stay the same.....:(

JR - I could see new prices staying the same (manufacturers aren't going to drop prices unless there is a prolonged downturn in buying their product). But, I would think that IF the price of gas stays up or raises, and folks who could not afford to start with some of these medium-high priced rigs figure out they can not afford to run them, that like you see with off-lease vehicles, you MIGHT see a flood of the market of 1-2 yearold boats in a year??

Just a thought, and you KNOW i'm not a braintrust in the boating world!!!

trep.jpg

"not a braintrust in the boating world"

:lol::lol::lol:

Being that resins should be adversly affected due to higher energy costs, i would assume most companies will raise prices a little. Of course this depends on demand for there product.

They go up every year and they still sell.....If you Build they will come.:p:p:p:p..BWHAHAHAHAHAAHA Buy the way my friend Just sold new 620 loaded close to 55,000.00 now thats a boat

Transportation costs rise as gas prices rise. Therefore the overall cost of the raw materials rises. There are two choices -- keep the prices the same and cut margin or raise the prices and keep the margins. I doubt lowering is an option. The outboards, on the other hand, could lose a few bucks...

Back