Boat for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
My boat is listed in the swap and sell board if anyone is interested in a great tourney boat that is meticulously maintained. Nothing wrong with it, just need to make room for the new one. :D

I am making a run at full time pro next year. We're selling the house and building a smaller cheaper one on my lot next door to eliminate the mortgage payment and reduce other bills like fuel oil, elec, etc.

I have a couple of big deals with potential sponsors in the works that I will announce once they are final. All I will say is that everything goes well, by this time next year I will be touring with a new wrapped F250 4 door diesel pulling a Ranger Z20 wrapped. The wrap will be a new company(ies) to bass fishing. Wish me luck.

I will only be fishing the FLW series, not the tour yet, the NE Stren series, possible the Eastern Stren series and the a few of the Empire BFL's. I will likely fish the FLW tour as a co-angler for a year or two before giving that a go as pro so I don't get spanked TOO hard the first few years having never fished many of those waters.

Congratulations! You've worked awfully hard for this opportunity. I am glad to see it paying dividends for you. Good Luck! :cool:

TJ

Awesome Rob!!!!

Your doing something a lot of us can only dream of doing. I think I speak for everybody here on the NTOWS board in wishing you the best of luck( even though you will be driving a monkeyboat :lol: )

Wanna buy a Rangr fisherman..25 hours warranty loaded..Come on Rob they said they needed one for the flw up there

You want dion's hibdon's phone number

JR, I have Guido's. And no I don't want your rig, I need to order new ones each year and they need to be either Z's or a 5 series. I'm still in limbo on whether I want the 520 or Z20, one is longer, but the other wider. Decisions, decisions.....ha.

Thanks everyone, I will keep all my NTOWS friends in the loop as my journey unfolds. I am laying it all out there on the line, even selling Chateau de LaMoy to git r done! I'm hoping my two big potential sponsors come through for the full ride deal. I'm really looking for entry fees and gas money right now. We'll see what they cover. I have a truck deal already and am pumped about that. I just have to finalize the boat deal and sign and that is taken care of. But as funny as it sounds, those were the EASY ones. The CASH for entries and gas is harder to come by.

No wonder the gas money is hard to come by. It would be cheaper to give you a free boat !!;)

Good luck.:)

BTW...there are no pictures of the boat in your library.

Steve

Back