Boat for sale,...spread the word!! (See Swap and Sell)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac...

I posted it on our club website www.nsbass.com Its in the top 100 of Bass Fishing web sites so the discussion board gets a fair number of hits... Good luck. Does the deck lid go with the boat?

Mac-

Will you throw in your Trailblazer for free in the deal?

If I buy the boat, I'd have to have something to tow it with...

az

Greg,....The 35th Anniversary lid goes with the boat...I'm keeping the very 1st S&T lid,.....that's a keeper!!!

Andy,...give me 65K for the boat and I'll throw the truck in for free! LOL

Andy, I'm sure you could talk Mac into dropping it into your favorite lake for you. After all once you get into a glass boat you won't want to get out, so there's no need for a truck. LOL

Gene

Gee Mac...

I can't imagine why you'd keep that poor old thing... LOL

Have it set on a small 6 ton granite and bronze pedestal in the yard!

Mac I'm positioning myself for the 04 Ranger next fall.So make it good and sweeeet!! Seriously. If you don't have other plans for it.

Mark

No problem Mark,...I'm going to make it REAALLY sweet...

It'll be another loaded Comanche 520....unless they put a lot of heat on me to get a 521...but i doubt it. I really like the 520....it's perfect for everything I do!!

Mac

says the guy who wants to drive it all summer and doesn't have to store it!!! LOL

Mac,

Them boatless buddies are all the same! My buddy has all sorts of ideas on upgrades for my boat! I told him I will change whatever he wants, so long as he pays for it!

LOL

Rich D

Mini's right though....we were both wishin' we had another foot in front of us last weekend!! LOL Man that was rough on 'Clair!!! thank God for SRS seats and Gortex!!!

Besides, we ran 75 miles in 4 footers and he only speared one wave. You don't need the 521. What you need is the 620...LOL

I loaned mine to my Dad for a week vacation and he came back with a list of things it needed. AN ACTUAL LIST! We both agreed on the bimini top, so he bought it as a xmas present form me, so I can't complain there. I just took his list and gave it to my step mother and told her to buy her husband a boat with these features! LOL!

Rich D

Back