Boat Dealers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your talking Nitro or Tracker it is because of nationwide pricing. I have dealt with other dealers of other brands and have had no problems dealing. What are you looking for?:blink:

Not True, as I stated in another post, i got my new boat cheaper at a dealer 5 miles from bass pro with the same quote, if you have a problem its the dealer, not Tracker......I had three identical quotes for the same thing, one at basspro and the other 2 from tracker dealers, both tracker dealer beat bass pro and the one I went with was 2k less than BP. So yes you can get a better deal even through tracker dealers, but I doubt Bass pro..........my dealers origonal quote was almost the same as BP, but when I asked him if he can go lower he got back to me and said he'll give the "show price" which was 1800 off of that quote and the ohter 200 was to get me at an even number...........if the dealer won't deal, tell him you'll go elsewhere

Most of the time they're paying interest on their "floor plan" models and they want to move those ASAP. If they order one for you,....it won't be on their floor plan long enough to accrue interest charges, so they aren't losing any $$ on it. They don't want stuff sitting around that will "cost" them $$ every month,...so it's better for the dealer to move those first.

Back