boat covers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard hostens

Reaction score
i need to buy a new cover for my 2001 pro deep v17. i see from other owners that the exact fit cover from pro bass shops is not a good choice. can someone recommend a good cover that will ho;d up to a 2000 mi. road trip? i can't see $400 for a tracker cover from my dealer.

thanks.

I have heard that Aurora makes a fine, albeit expensive cover. Just remember, you are going to get what you pay for in a cover!!

TOXIC

Ditto what Tox said. Ive had to replace boat covers over the years, and yes going thru Tracker's supplier may seem a bit pricey, you REALLY do get what you pay for.

If you are truly looking for quality cover then aurora canvas is the place to go. Price wise they are a littrle more then a tracker/nitro cover but its well worth every penny.

I have had both a Nitro cover and i had an Aurora made for my 882 when i had it and there is a huge difference in quality of both materials and workmanship. I think i paid ~600 for that cover and it never leaked a drop of water and i trailered with it on for a lot of miles.

I want to have them make a cover for my Z7 but they dont have a pattern yet. When i bought my boat i got a civer form th edealer that was made by a custom shop. I like the cover, it fits great but i dont like the materials its made from. It doeasnt breathe and i get condensation in the boat. I am going to send them my cover and let them disect it and make me one just like it from thier materials.

I have the 2002 Pro Deep V 16, and maybe have another year's use out of the Tracker cover before I too will have to replace mine. Not looking forward to it ($$) but will probably check out this Aurora Canvas thanks to the posts here.

Latest posts

Back