boat covers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendell Little

Reaction score
Have been looking for a cover for my 18' Lowe. Seems as though the sites I've looked at offer semi-custom or universal covers for my boat instead of model specific. Cabela's offer for a custom Tracker cover looks tempting. I know it's heresy to put a Tracker cover on my lowly Lowe but... Anyway, I was wondering if the measurements were that much different to make a differance in fit. If someone would be willing to meassure thier PT185 for comparison I'd appreciate it. My boat measures 17'11" long, 77" wide at transom, 75.5" wide at front of console which is 112" from transom, 66.5" wide at front fish'n seat which is 58" back from bow, The 2 legs of the bow's vee are 33.5" long and the hull's width were they terminate is 47.5". If you were to triangulate the bow's vee, the base would be 23.5" from the bow. Other measurements from the transom are rear fish'n seat 34", back of seats 55" throttle 71", steering wheel 79". The console extends 22" above the rails. Thanks, Wendell

Back