Boat cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Has any one tried the new boat cover at BPS the exact fit cover for tracker and Nitro's

they are about 100 bucks cheapper than whaat the dealer quoted me for my 911

Thanks

Hutch.

I tried to get one for my 189 sport and BP said they can't get them yet becuz they are on hold until they get enough buyers???????? BP is starting to get on my nerves

I got one for my 188 Sport. It really is an exact fit. I have even trailored with it a couple times. Seems to be waterproof and they give a 7 year warrenty. Mine even came with the motor cover even though they say it doesn't! As far as BPS, I have little patience with them too. I ordered a bunch of Bandits and spinnerbaits from them on the 7th hoping to use them on a guided trip this past Sunday. They sent them regular mail and the package never arrived. Finally Monday, I called and told them they had messed up my trip by using US Mail! So they sent a new package. Guess what was waiting for me on Monday afternoon? Yup, the original package. So now I have another package coming and I have a dilemma about whether I should send it back to them. They do have a 10 day guarentee which they didn't abide by. Maybe I should just keep the new one too. What would you all do?

NoCAL

Mike are you dealing with the catalog sales or a store. A store should be able to "Turbo" you one in from another store.

No CAL. I'd keep both packages unless they charge you for two. Their screw up.

fatrap

Good news on the covers.:)

I had a similar problem with a catalog order last year. After a dozen phone calls and that many e-mails, BPS re-sent my order Fed EX and it arrived a week or so after my trip. A month or so later, the original package sent via USPS arrived after it had literally been around the world. Guess where that original package ended up.

For future reference, specify how you want your order shipped. There's apparently no additional charge. It's notr necessarily BPS' fault, call the PO and ask them where missing mail is.:angry:

Back