Boat Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a good quality boat cover for my NX898. Not really crazy about them 1 size fits all 20'-21' boats would like a custom towable cover something similar to the pro type cover w/Nitro logo that I had w/my 901. Some one point me in a direction. KENNY

I have a Nitro cover that came with my boat that has straps with the buckles. If you wanted a mooring cover for when you leave it in the water over night, where do you get that? All the ones I see have straps or ties.

The cover I recently got for my 700LX has loops for straps, and a string through the perimeter of the cover. For mooring I just cinch down the string and it tightens enough that I don't have to worry. Where you tie it is at the back of the boat, so it's a bit of a pain leaning over the edge of the dock and tying it, but it's doable. I guess I could always have the string/rope replaced with elastic. Got this last cover from iboats.com

Back