Boat cleaning supplies

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
wats the best soap, wax, upolstry cleaner etc.?

I'm going to give the Nitro a good deep cleaning tomorrow. So i'm headed to get some stuff.

BJ

Do they make carpet cleaner, upholstry, soap, wax? the whole nine yards?

I've used mcguiers wax in the past. it was good.

BJ

The two best cleaning supplies in the world are sweat and elbow grease.:D

Seriously just go to Autozone or the automotive dept at Wal-Mart and get some stuff there...it's all good.

Harpo

Actually i went to Bass Pro....

I just grabbed some wax, boat wash, soap for the seats and a protectant.

This evening and tonight...gonna get teh boat all washed up real good.

I'll take some pics and post them when she's all clean

BJ

In all the paperwork that came with my boat there's a card that tells what's safe and what's not safe to use on the upholstery. Gonna have to look at the card to refresh my memory come seat-cleaning time.

the soap for the seats is Bass Pro brand. Surely their brand will work on their boats...

Although they probly dont make it..just their name is on it.

BJ

You're probably correct there, BJ. Who does make the seats for the Tracker boats?

Tracker makes all there seats and upholstry for there boats. The gauges in the dash are put togather by marine electric they are based in Lebanon MO. If you look at the livewell timer in the consol it will say marine electric. I have always used bass pro seat cleaners and protectent on my Nitro works great.

But I like meguires boat wax the best what a shine show all the stress cracks...lol

Back