Blue Marsh

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Anyone from PA here fish Blue Marsh? I do all the time, let me know and we'll have to hook up in the spring.............MIKE

Hey Mike! I have always wanted to fish the Marsh. I was always hesitant to go considering the reputation it has for boat traffic. I live near Lansdale, PA. In fact I was just over at Bower's a couple weeks ago. I fish Marsh Creek Lake quite often as well as a lot of lakes in South Jersey. I would love to get some insight before I hit the water for the first time.

Sully

Sounds like a plan Sully, it depends on when you go there for the boat traffic, there is none from March till Memorial day, after that I always fish from 5am till about 9 am and beat all the idiots before they tear the place up........

How is Blue Marsh? I never had the chance to fish there but would like to so y'all let me know. We like to go Beltzville because of the no wake zones so we can fish and just relax.

When we go to Bowers we will hit Marsh Creek but have not had any lot of luck there.

CJ.

Blue Marsh is tough, but you have to fish there alot to learn it, and once you do its great........there is plenty of no wake zones at the Marsh also, remember this is PA home of the no-wake zones and 10 HP limits!!!!! I also get out to beltzville a few times a year, but don't care for the speed limits

Back