Blue Marsh - PA

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Anybody have info on Blue Marsh lake, directions or a point of reference I can use to mapquest from rt 78 in NJ/PA. Also best marina to launch from, is the fishing any good this time of year, will it be a madhouse.

Thanks,

I guess I am asking Beck & Mike, not sure if anybody else knows of this area

Was also considering Belttzville lake in PA

CJL

Chris, The address for the lake is Blue Marsh Lake

1268 Palisades Drive

Leesport Pa 19533

You can mapquest this and get some sort of directions then give me a call and I will sort them out for you. I'm not sure how they will send you. There may be a better way when you get closer to the lake.

take 78W to 737 S to 222 S to 183 N and left on Pallisades Drive to Dry Brooks launch

Or from west take 78 East to 183 s to right on Pallisades Drive to Dry Brooks Boat Launch

Beltzville take 78 to northeast extension(476) and follow signs at lehighton exit(route 209) then follow signs to ramp

you can go google.com and click maps, then type Lehighton, pa in the search area and you get a blown up map of the area with roads, then with Blue Marsh, type Bernville pa on the map search and you can scroll all over the map area and find all the roads and lake symbols ect......let me know if I can help anymore than this..........

Thanks Beck & Mike, Trying to decide for this weekend between, Paupack, Beltzville & Blue Marsh. My big lake has low water :(

MC has not turned on yet, I can't find the Switch, once it does I will advise, I know both of you had an interest in it. Should get red-hot in mid-may thru mid-June.

CJL, i will be there(blue marsh) Saturday prop testin with the wife

Hey Beck & Mike from PA ,

I am having that Tourney in Blue Marsh this coming weekend, any info appreciated on the lake such as hazards or other concerns as well as the general fishing I could expect this time of year.

Thanks

CJL

Back