Bill In VA

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Hay Bill just checking if it still ok to pick up a pass for Tomarrow morning ?

Thanks

Hutch.

Hutch,

How did you do at Kerr in the FOM TX?? I was looking for you and did not see you there...

We took 12th had only 4 keepers our big fish was 3.2 and had trolling motor issues. we where the ones who won the Kistler consolation prize at the meeting for last team to weigh a fish. I looked for your boat but did not see ya eather I guess see ya on the Potomac I'm going there next saturday if ya have time to meet up.

NO WAY MAN!!!! I did nto knwo that was you. I thought we had seen your 911 runing, but I was not sure. We were in Mikes White Express last TX, in mine for the Potomac.

We had a bad TX for Kerr, with onely 3 squeeker keepers.....hurt us for the overall standings...some days chickens some days featerhs I guess...

I have a memorial service for a friend in NC next weekend, not able to play.....

What happened to your TM? Max fix you up???

we moved into 16th over all from 28th so that was a good move up for us. as fare as the TM I don't know it will work then quit then work again it a digital steer so i think a board is going bad. I took the wife out to Anna yesterday and after 3 hours it died again and we left had 5 ok fish but she had fun. THANKS Bill for the pass!!!!! when I got home there where alot of tubers on the river so when you all are ready to fish for some smallies let me know:D

Hutch,

Take it to Max's, he will hook you up. Does really good work.

Catfish are really eating on the Potomac!!!!

Aww shoot man, his shop name is Sportsmans something......can not remeber it. But, will stop by there on the way home tomorrow from work and get the number.

He is on RT1 jsut South of the last Quantico exit on the right hand sign really close to the area they are doing construction in.

Back