Bill in VA. (Lake Anna)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Hay Bill, I'm planing to fish Anna this Staurday and was woundering if the offer to the hot side is still good.

Thanks

Hutch

Hutch - Yes, you are more than welcome to use the hot side. I will put a pass and an electronic card that opens the gate automatically for you under the front door mat. Have a great time and don't forget to bring me the card and pass back.

BTW - The bass are back on the dikes and hit well on 4' senkos. Killed them on Monday and had a good day on Tuesday.

Wish I could but have our art staff down putting the Fall edition of our book out so will be spending Friday / Saturday / Sunday getting the files ready to take to the printer on Tuesday.

I wish I could tommarow but I'm slammed at work and I'm taking a week for the TX I have at Lake Erie in Oct. you partner Eric is trying to get me to fish NBC next year I just might.

good luck Sunday:D

Bruce,

Hutch and I both have our Fishers Of Men regional on Erie this year. BIG water!!!!

Carlos, Mike told me about that and you are going out of Erie, Pa I think he said? Randy and I told him about the Erie drag as they call it, dragging a tube behind the boat while the wind blows you around. Like I told Mike, if you don't have a drift/wind sock and want one, give me a call. Because I won't need mine for the rest of the year and you are more than welcome to use it.

BF

Hey Bruce,

Thanks for the offer man!! Do appreaciate it, but I have one. After one bad fall ont eh Potomac for stripers last year, I got one. Also in case we needed it for our St Claire trip too!!!

HAHA On the Erie drag!! What ever it takes for the toad a paloza!!!! Well, until next spring that is!!!

Bill you forgot to put the pass under the mat :(

No biggy went to the cold side got 5 average ones 3 off one of the dikes and 2 of docks with deep water 10-15ft.

Hutch - Really sorry! We were up until 2 am and I forgot and didn't get up early this monring.

Not big deal I need the pratice on the cold side took today to do some looking around for new spots had a good day I truly understand about sleep it took all I had to get up myself. Have a good weekend:D

Back