Bill in VA Have a Question for you

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Do you know of any close hotels or motels close to Anna Point besides the one at High Point ?

I need a room for March 24th for a TX.

Thanks

Hutch

Hutch - The only other hotel nearby is Lake Anna Lodge which is across the street from Sturgeon Creek Marina. Call them at 540-895-5844 and ask for Shawn. Tell him I told you to call and maybe he'll raise the rates! LOL

if they are booked, i can come up with a hotel name and number in massaponax or thornburg.

let me know. only problem they are about 30 minutes away from the ramp.

mike

Holiday Inn is OK and better than Lake Anna Lodge. Downside is that it is in Thornburg and a long haul to the Lake. Only other location close is the "Rebel Inn" in downtown Louisa, but I wouldn't put Mike Ike in there and I think he is an a$$.

ya we tried a room at the rebel Inn last year we pulled in and pulled right out... I think we are going to Thornburg it's only 16 miles last year we ended up in Orange. Thanks for the help Bill. See ya on the Water

Hutch - There is one other alternative. Schafers Cove Condo's at Anna Point will rent out to fisherman for TXs. Some will sleep 10-12 people so if you can get a bunch to split the bill it wouldn't cost too much per head. If you are interested I will put you in touch with some of the people who rent out.

Back