Bilge Pump - 1999 NX-882

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Budurka

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I burned out my bilge pump. Last year I forgot it was on (for about 4 hours).

This year I fished in an all-day rain and didn't get a drop from the bilge. :)

Got a lot of water when I pulled the plug.

So, anyway I need to buy one, but I am wondering if anyone knows what unit is needed?

I've seen ones with 500 gph and 750 gph, and all sorts of other things including ones with cartridges, and those without.

Just want to make an easy swap. We don't get that many bad days on the water to require an auto pump or anything like that. What the original has will be a good enough replacement.

Also, anyone know where it's located? I'm assuming in the batter compartment under the board where there are some sonar connections.

Thanks!

Yep you are right its under thar board, actually its directly under the fuel tank but can be accessed from that board. Whats in there now if i remember correctly from when i replaced mine is rule a 1000gph pump with a 1 1/8" hose fitting.

Replaced it this weekend. It wasn't the fuse. The original was a Rule 1500 GPH pump.

My old one was cracked. What a PAIN to get too!!! I had to disconnect 4 hose connections and one livewell pump.

Also found that my transducer was no longer stuck in place. It was bouncing around freely! And the last few times on the water, I thought my Hummingbird on the console was going bad.

Back