BIGGEST BASS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright guys lets see ur all time biggest bass....

BIGGEST BASS I EVER CAUGHT.jpg

Theres Mine Came From the California Delta weighed 18.2 and she bit a 5" black and Blue senko while on the bed.....:p

I don't have a picture, but my all time best is 8lbs, 13oz. Caught in a pond in back of my old apartment complex in Virginia Beach, VA. There were a bunch of guys all shoulder to shoulder throwing various lures to her (on bed). I asked if they would mind if I cast to her, and they replied by telling me that they had been trying all day, and that she wouldn't bite anything. Moments later, I was fighting her on a spinning rod, when she sucked in a 4" Guido Tube. When I released her, I thought the group of them were going to kill me. :lol:

I'd love to break the 10lb mark one day, but so far, tournament fish for me have not even touched 7lbs yet - close, but not over.

All the best,

Glenn

Best (so far) Largemouth...

7lbs 8oz

Lake Barkley, Ky
Big Bass1.jpg

Best Smallie:

St. Joseph River, St. Joseph, MI

5lbs 6oz

St.jpg

After seeing that first one I believe I'm going to just sit this one out. :rolleyes:

Harpo

well my best isn't worth talking about but this is my sons best,last year on a guided trip in florida he caught 31 within ONE HOUR here is one of them:eek::D mom caught 30 within that same hour:eek: I could not attend due to getting a new job and not being able to get off:(
walt disney world 9.06 002.jpg

GEEZE Frank :eek::eek::eek: I'm with Troy your fish could eat 3 of my fish for breakfast!!! LOL

My biggest, the infamous 2004 Kentucky NTOWS Rally fish! Replimounted on my wall next to the trophy and Mac's Big Fish cartoon award!!

Treps%20BIGGIE.jpg

No picture but my biggest was last year during the classic on lake walk in water in florida, 8.54lbs. Caught her on a home made spinner bait!

Great fish Frank!

Randy!

6.5lbs on a bitsy bug. Have caught two 6.5ers, can't seem to break that barrier yet, but spring is on the way!
bass11.jpg
:lol:

Frank you big showoff!:p Wow, what a catch. Congratulations. I don't have a picture but mine was 8lb 13oz. For a long time I had that on the side of my boat,

"Maryland 8lb Club".:) Hey, that's huge here..:cool:

Uncle Billy

Back