Big Fish of the Day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Carlos told me I couldn't fish the cold side today 'cause he was pre-fishing for a tourney and any "help" I gave him would DQ him and his partner Mike. Soooooo, I went on the hot side for a couple of hours and hooked into my big fish from the lake. He(?) was a little over 22 inches and weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. My best to date. I really couldn't get a good pic since my arm wasn't long enough to get some perspective. I put him on my golden rule so you could get an idea.

Betcha CIII didn't catch one that like today. LOL

Big Fishy1.jpg
Big Fishy2.jpg
Big Fishy2.jpg

Nice BIll, very nice, just leave some for me when I'm down there end of April,HAHAHAHA

Mike - No problem. He went back in the lake as soon as I had the pics. Never keep any so Carlos and Toxic can come back and catch some decent fish! LOL

Bill

Congrtats, on the nice fish. Leave a few for next winter. I hit the cold side today myself and was happy with a 4 lber. I caught, maybe you can pitch a few of those over dike two during my tournament on Sunday.:D

Steve

Steve - I'll see what I can do. LOL Hutch asked me to do the same but he was going to thow his line over the dike and I would hook them on. Haha

Toxic - I think the bass are starting to fan their beds. His tail was tore up pretty good so either he was just an old buzzard or was getting ready for momma to lay some eggs.

I almost didn't take the camera this morning. Either I need a longer arm or a macro lens for the camera 'cause it was tough fitting him in. Just in case you were interested it was dike 2 and on a green pumpkinseed senko (kinami flash 4").

Nice fish Bill boy we could of used that today on the cold side for the FOM TX it was a tough day.

Nice fish. Still waiting for the hard stuff to leave here in Jersey. Boat is waxed and tackle is ready to go.

CJ.

Nice fish Bill!! I think it's just something about the name Bill. THEY always seem to do pretty well.:lol: I sure wish I was out there with you. I'm working very hard on it..

Uncle Billy

Back