Big Cedar Lodge

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Luckie

Reaction score
Has anyone been to this place or maybe an owner? My wife and I took a tour of the place while we were vacationing in Branson, MO. We immediatly fell in love with the place. Would love to hear some feedback or good/ bad information on Big Cedar Lodge

I've been there, but not as an owner. It seems a bit pricey compared to some of the other timeshare/ownership resorts in the area. The good thing about it is that it's right on the lake. The two on-site restaraunts are first-rate.

If you are considering purchasing something in the Branson area, you need to know that the Corps of Engineers owns the lake and the land up to about 30 feet from shore. You can use almost any boat ramp for free, so it isn't necessary to look for something right on the water if you're doing it for the sake of fishing.

Sam - Wife and I did the BPS tour (for the free nights in branson and the BPS gift certs) in February. Realy like the layout and size/rooms of the lodge time shares. Like the cost and ownership/rental capabilities. But, for us we don't spend any where near the yearly price (Mortgage cost plus annual maintenance) of something like that on vacations. We typicaly do Disney for 4 nights at a decent hotel on the property ($50-80 night usualy thru HotWire.com) and spend time at relatives. I could see the draw IF you already spent $3-4k a year on hotel/rental places, but for us it was way out of where our $$ goes.

Trep

Latest posts

Back