big cat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Gibson

Reaction score
Hey all,Mornin'.. been awhile.. got back from Fla. a couple of weeks ago tried to fire up the computer and got nothing to work. Ended up the hard drive went out. Computer up and running now. I stopped at the local fish and game that i belong to to do a little bass fishing early one morning last week,i was throwing a black and yellow tiki worm around the edge of this point when the line took off for deeper water, set the hook and the fight was on, at first i thought it was a huge bass but after after the second run i knew that it was something other tnan a bass. 20 min. later on 8lb. line and the help of another fisherman near by that helped getting it on the bank.. A 50lb flathead and it was 42 inches long!!:D....awesome!!!!!!!!!:wacko::D after pictures i slid it

back into the lake to fight again.

2006 pictures 1.jpg
2006 pictures 2.jpg
2006 pictures 3.jpg

Probably too late to certify it but that could be a line class record. Check it out.

Harpo

Oh My GAWD! That thing weighs almost as much as I do!!!! LOL

Great job!!

Trep, that thing would gulp you right down!:D I bet your arms were tired after fighting that thing for twenty minutes? Way to go. Wht a catch Steve.

Uncle Billy

Those Flat Heads sure are ugly........but oh so tasty..;)

Very nice catch, must have been one heck of a fight.

Steve.

Harpo, i dont know about the line class record...didnt think about that at the time :unsure: , but it did qualify for a fish ohio certificate and pin so i sent in for those. I was too excited with this being my biggest fish ever caught :D:D Steve R , yes they are tasty and did think about keeping it but looking at the tail showing signs of spawning i let it go :( ;) Uncle bill, arms wasnt to bad but what a fight... Thanks guys!!!:cool:

Steve ><}}}}'>

Back