BFL or BASS Weekend Series

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Looked into both of these weekend series. They seem to be very similar in locations, fees, payouts, etc. Does anyone have an opinion on which would be the better series to fish as a co-angler? I still think I need another year under my belt as a co.

Get in touch with Rob LaMoy... He has some experience with the BFL and BASS...

I am an FLW fan so I would think the BFL...

Teri, I would print out the rules and regulations for both and compare them. You could fish both and just fish the Lakes close to you. The rules are close to the same but you need to look at what you can and can not wear sponsor/patch wise.

BF

I do not beleive there are sponsor limitations in either series.

Both have their merits Teri. FLW does a good job of working your way up the ladder and having the ability to fish "at the next level" if you choose to do so.

BASS does a good job of promoting anglers too, but IMHO they also do a TON more in conservation and promoting the sport to youth than FLW.

There are other opportunities with other circuits too. I would attend a local fishing show and look for other trails that might fit your needs. ABA, Anglers Choice, BASS Federation Nation, BASS Weekend Series, Central ProAm, Fishers of Men, etc....almost oo many to choose from now!

Goo dluck and if I can help out in anyway, dont hesitate to email or call.

Mini

Teri,

I see that you have a Triton. I am a division director for Fishers of Men as well as a Tourney angler. FOM offers triton gold bonuses in our events so it might be something for you to consider. Karen Savic fishes with us in the min area as do some others including myself. You have a great selection of events in your area too. If you need any help getting involved let me know.

The Dragon

[email protected]

All things being equall, I would go with who ever had the best competition. Its all about getting better as a fishermen/women. Check out the boat numbers for last year, if one out draws the rest, there is a good chance that the best in the area will be there. Take advantage of it.

Latest posts

Back