beware

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TROY WAINRIGHT

Reaction score
IF ANYONE OWNS A BOAT US CREDIT CARD CHECK YOUR INTREST RATES.MINE WAS 9.9 AND WITH NO WARNING THEY RAISED IT TO 15.9%AND I HAVENT HAD A LATE PAYMENT EVER.PAYMENT IS AROUND 50 DOLLARS AND I ALWAYS PAY 300 DOLLARS.CALLED THEM AND THEY SAY THEY TAKE GROUPS OF PEOPLE AND RAIS THE RATES AND THAT MOST PEOPLE DONT MIND IT.PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK.BE SURE TO CHECK IF YA GOT 1.BANK IS MBNA.

The Money mongers will do that to you. Sometimes when you sign up they specify 6 months for a particular rate then raise it.

The ones that don't mind it are the ones who pay

theiir tabs every month.

Go shopping for another card from a local bank with reasonable rates that are indefinate.

MBNA SUCKS!!!!!! I had them for about a year..I'll never go back. I'm with Rich..buncha moneyhungrySOB's!

TEE

MBNA did that to me too. I called and told them I was going to cancel the card and they dropped the rate right back down to where it was. When they sent the next statement, I paid it in full and enclosed a cancellation letter along with the cut up card.

Bill

Back