best price for Mercury DFI/Quicksilver oil

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
wheres the best place to buy engine oil/lube ect? Do they sell DFI oil at BP? Its not on their site

And ya thought gas was expensive, welcome to Opti ownership high priced oil and maintenance. Consider shopping around locally at any dealerhsip that sells/services Mercury motors. The price varies quite a bit but if you can find it under $20 a gallon go for it. The average up here is $21+ a gallon.

I would not suggest using anything other then Opti Oil, it's not worth cheaping out on oil for a motor that is worth more then the boat.

Good Luck!

Cass

I pay $15 for Opti oil. I go to Anchor Marine in San Antonio and they refill gallon jugs for $15.

my dealer that handles bulk ran out and is not going to get any more:(

it was $12.50/gal

running 12 - 15 gallons per year, I'm still searching for a better price.

I noticed this at Bass Pro also, I wondered if it was a mistake or something. I get it at my dealer for 18.95 Mercury.

When i had the power head on my 225 opti replaced, the mechanic told me to just use Premium Plus in it. He said it was just as good as the synthetic. In fact that dealership doesn't even carry the opit oil anymore.

RW

Back