Been a weird Fall/winter this year so far

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Izzi

Reaction score
I have been catching a lot of fish this year, much more that usual for the time of the season. For Ohio where the bank runners dominate the lakes and 10-20 fish is a good day I have been having 40-50 bass days with some bigguns in there. This time of year here guy's put their boats up by now. Does this seem to be the trend around the country this year????? :unsure:

No Sir, it stinks now in mid TN. Lake is drawn down for lock repairs, and water is not yet cold enough for the winter fishing.

That's bad news I am going to fish norris in the beginig of dec with a group of guys.

Iw was up here in upper Indiana and lower Michigan about two weeks ago. Went to the St. Joe in Benton Harbor and if there was rock anywhere around it had not one but at least two smallies on it with a lot over three. I put the boat up but am sure it is even better now.

Randy!

Early Dec may be OK, the water here is 57 or so, we need it to drop around 3 degrees. It makes a big difference on the sauger and walleye movement, that is what we are about to get into here.

http://www.norrislakeinfo.com/norrisfishreports.shtml

Compared to the last two years, this entire year, for me, in the South has been slow through all the seasons including this one.

I ALWAYS score at Dale in the fall...not this year.

No patterns.

Ive had a real good year at carr fork lake, had a couple good norris trips caught some big smallies, I strugled at douglass and paintsville, but my home lake carr was one of my better years

Last week the water temp was still 49-50 degrees in central Michigan. Monday it was down to 47. It's usually in the mid to low 40's by now. I normally look for schools of crappie, but their not where the usually are or their still not schooled up. I'll check again tomorrow. ;)

Gene

Latest posts

Back