Beaver Lk FLW-FunZone Pix's

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Bart Schad Ranger's VP-Marketing, Mac and Randy Hopper Pres. of Ranger
S&T Boat Bill Randy Bart lo.jpg

Thatlooks looks like a good time ,and the boat's not bad either!

UnFRIGGING believable Mac!!! Where can I get a S&T fishing shirt like that???

I am glad to see you went with the trailer upgrade, boy that last picture you showed us had a really funky trailer under it.

I see you got the "free" accessories that come with the boat also...(picture number 4) LOL

Wolf

Oh yeah Wolf!! Those girls came by often to drop off more samples!! LOL...I came home with a briefcase full of jerky!

I told them I needed some pix's of some "Babeage" in the boat and not all kids,...they all laughed and said, "Heck yeah we'll climb up there and let you take our picture!!,..When and where can we see it on the web?!"

So I gave them all my card and told them to check the website this week!...they were real sweethearts!! Hopefully they'll be in Kentucky too!! (Homey needs more jerky!!..LOL)

Mac

Sooooo, that's what Mac looks like... How come the biggest smile in these pictures is the one with the Oberto Girls????

Bill

I really like that boat, does that come with a dozen of those jerkies? Gee's some guys have all the luck. Great pic's Mac.

Congrats Mac -- "It's great when a plan come together"

Thanks for the pics

Good luck -- HaleDamage

Back