Bearing prices

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I need a set of bearings and seals for my nitro trailer . The nitro dealer that is nearest to me , wants $19.95 plus shipping a set , one side , and a week to get them in . He really does not want to fool with them . As you know , if you have replaced your bearings , they are not standard . The dealer which is Boat City USa. sells many other brands of boats , and is hard to deal with for parts . Nitro will not let you go directly to them , and you must go thru a dealer who really does not want to get out of his chair to sell parts . What can we do to get our parts ??I really do not mind paying shipping , or $20.00 for bearings if you do not feel like you just made someone do something he did not want to do . Then , I either have to drive 50 miles to his store , give him all of the vin. #'s etc . call 4 or 5 times long distance before you can get a price from them , then drive back and pay for the items before he orders them . Sorry for being so long.Bubby

Bubby-

Do you have a NAPA nearby?

If so get the numbers off of your bearings and seals and give them a call.I get all my parts there.They had my bearing and seals in stock for a fraction of the price.

I picked up some NGK BUHW marine gapless plugs for my boat at NAPA for $1.99 each.

Call a marina and see what they want for the same plugs.

Give NAPA a try.......

Steve

Back