BBS has anyone here tried it ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I have heard alot about this over on the BBC and I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it. And if so do you like it or not >>

Mark:huh:

Hell ya....Bass Boat Saver is da bomb!! Always have a bottle in my boat. It's a great cleaner/wax/uv protectant, all wrapped up in one. I've promoted them in a couple of shows. If you've got a glass boat, it's a must have. Also works on seats, dashboard, everything. Good stuff Maynard!!

TOXIC

I use BBS in the parking lot at the ramp after every trip. At the end of the season my boat cleans very easy for winter storage. I think it is a great product. Chris F.

Is this a troll??? :lol::lol::lol:

HECK YEAH!!! I love the stuff. Greatest invention ever for cleaning / protecting a fiberglass boat. Like TOXIC said - seats, dash, etc... I've even used it to clean carpet stains when I was camping out and didn't have anything else - worked great.

It also makes a good after shave, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc... You can marinate steaks in it, use it for salad dressing, :p:p:p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

Oh! I forgot one - Gunny uses it to shine his dome too! :rolleyes:

All the best,

Glenn

That is freeking amazing !!....Gunny uses it to shine his dome too! I wonder I do have this rash I can't seem to get rid of , what if.................

Mark

I love it.....I also carry it at the at the store.....I used before I bought the store, and that was one of the first new products I brought in.

Back