battery update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
failed to mention earlier that my new batts worked flawlessly. NEver had trouble. Also, my practice day was WINDY, had the trolling motor on 3-4 for most of the afternoon. They never showed signs of weakness. My guest charger did AWESOME too! Charged both up over night!

THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP! ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO SUE FOR ANSWER ALL (underline ALL, cant figure out how in a post) MY QUESTIONS! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!

BJ

and.....

instead of starting a new thread i'll just post it here..

I LOVE NITRO!!! grand lake is big and friday was windy. Winds were 15-25 with a 30 mph gust ever so awesome. One section of the lake I was fishing is about a mile and a half to two miles wide. I had to cross it to get up the river. My Nitro/Mercury performed flawlessly and rode great! We encountered four foot waves and it was a soft ride (i'm getting pretty good at driving rough water). During the tourny we had a two foot or so chop with boat wakes of course. I went WOT for parts of the day and again it performed great. my non-boater had never been in a Nitro and he owns a 20 foot skeeter, he was VERY impressed with the storage and ride of my 882 in an 18 foot boat!

BJ...

I have said it for a long time... The 882 is a great boat... performs way over it's head...

And the same goes for Sue!

A Great CS Representative!

Out performs all the competition!

Ya gotta love her!

Back